About the International Culture Association
Aims of the International Culture Association
The Association was approved and founded in April 1969 (Showa 44) as an incorporated organization of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Cultural Exchange Division), for the purpose of "friendship and goodwill between all nations of the world" through international exchange. Since then, it has advanced cultural exchange on a broad scale by carrying out international activities under the slogans of "achieving world peace through mutual understanding" and "proper understanding of Japan in international society." The International Culture Association will continue to be proactive in widening the circle of international exchange by promoting activities appropriate for the global society of the 20th century, so that it can better contribute to mutual understanding between the countries of the world and promote Japan's image.
Main activities of the International Culture Association
Human and cultural exchange activities
- Stages Miss International Beauty Pageant
- Stages Miss International ＆ the qualifying competition for the Miss World Japan delegate
- Hosts Japan ＆ Overseas Culture and Arts Exchange Event
- Hosts Miss International Forum
- Dispatches Japanese people overseas and invites and arranges placements for people from overseas
- Hosts exchange parties with embassies
- Holds seminars ＆ schools
- Charity activities through the "One Love Fund"
- Activities for creating an attractive regional environment through "Goodwill Ambassadors for Greenery"
- Carries out Boston Cherry Trees – Commemorative Tree-Planting
- Auditory-visual publishing venture
- Sports exchange activities
- Other activities necessary in order to achieve the aims of the Association
International Culture Association
Clover Aoyama ONE-7F, 1-3-2 Kitaaoyama Minato-ku Tokyo Japan 〒107-0061